Hello! I’m Bailey Broderick, a photographer serving the Central Illinois area. I’m so excited you’re here. Custom portraiture is about recording your family – who you are and how your children and family see you today, in this moment. I started taking pictures professionally in 2010. I was self taught and guided by expert photographers, while practicing on my sweet additions to our family.
I’m here to help you remember everything about your kids – through photographs. As a mom myself, I don’t want my little ones to grow up. I’m so thankful to have photo memories of them that showcase different smiles, laughs, smirks, funny faces, and even cries. That’s what I strive to create and give every client – candid, lifestyle moments of their kids and loved ones. I want to show your joy and love of each other, so you can create beautiful wall displays to enjoy on a daily basis. My style is simple, natural photos that fit you, your family and the way you live.
I’d love to help you record moments in your life – and photograph the personality of your little ones, your family, and you. Call me and let’s chat about your custom portrait session – 217.855.8848
5 Random Facts about Me:
– I am one of those people that loves to quote movies! GUILTY!
– I was a Speech Therapist before staying home full time with my little ones 🙂
– My husband and I have been together since I was 17 years old. Crazy…
– When we were dating, he named a star after me!
– I have three amazing children (Cooper, Oliver & Charlotte), one adorable golden retriever named Lucy, and one hunk of a husband… Jared that makes our world go round!